Top Travel Conferences in 2018
The year 2017 is slowly coming to an end and it is time to plan the next year. What are the top travel conferences 2018 and which event is it worth attending? We put together our list of the top travel conferences for 2018. Just create these unique connections which may bring your business to the next level. For TroopTravel, in 2017 our participation at Websummit has been very successful. Plan your successful moments for 2018 here:
Top Travel Conferences 2018
- Fitur: 17-21 January in Madrid / Spain: Fitur is a global meeting point for tourism professionals and the leading trade fair for inbound and outbound Ibero American markets.
- Adventure Travel Conference & Marketplace: 18-19th January in London / UK: The only travel trade event for the adventure and experiential travel industry.
- Travel Technology Europe: 21-22nd February in London / UK: Travel Technology Europe is one of the leading industry events in Europe. 15 years in a row it talks about innovation, products, suppliers and cutting-edge content. It is focusiong on business and leisure travel and hotel technology
- Business Travel Show: 21-22nd Feburary in London / UK: Business Travel Show is one of Europe’s largest specialised event for business travel professionals. It brings together business travel buyers and managers with the suppliers.
- Smart Travel Data Summit North America: 27-28th February in Miami / US: North America’s only data summit for the travel industry. Leverage data to get up close and personal with your customer.
- ITB: 7-11th March in Berlin: The ITB is one of the world leading travel shows talking about key topics in the industry. For 2018 the key topics are: Overtourism, New means of transport and digitalization
- NYT Luxury Travel: 22-23rd March in Singapore: The New York Times Luxury Travel conference brings together leading industry influencer and experts to define and assess the pressing challenges facing the luxury travel industry.
- EyeforTravel San Francisco Digital Summit: 9-10th April in San Francisco / US: Hosting over 300+ senior travel executives, this event is the West Coast’s largest digital travel conference covering travel technology, mobile, marketing, and data.
- GBTA Conference: 16-18th April in Toronto / Canada: Canada’s largest event for business travel and meetings management professionals.
- Digital Travel APAC: 17-19th April in Singapore: Leading digital event for travel, hospitality and leisure executives in APAC.
- ACTE New York City Global Summit: 29th April – 1st May in New York / US: ACTE is focusing on content geared towards travel managers at any level including discussion of current challenges and future trends.
- Simpleview Summit: 06-09th May in Scottsdale, AZ / US: A digital marketing solutions conference for travel & tourism professionals.
- ARDA World: 06-10th May in Las Vegas, NV / US: The global timeshare event
- Phocuswright Europe: 15-17th May in Amsterdam / Netherlands: Europe’s largest assembly of travel industry executives, investors and startups.
- IPW: 19-23rd May in Denver / US: IPW is a premier international market place of the travel industry and the largest generator of travel to the US. More than 6,000 delegates from US travel organizations and international and domestic buyers from more than 80 countries come together to conduct future travel business.
- EyeforTravel Europe 2018: 4-6th June in London / UK: EyeforTravel is Europe’s largest forum to spark digital innovation. It is the industry’s biggest meeting for commercial, digital and data decision makers.
- Future Travel Experience Europe: 7-8th June in Dublin / Ireland: It is all about showcasing the technology, processes, designs and services that will define the travel experience of 2025
- Get Global: 20th July in Sydney: A meeting and events exhibition focused exclusively on Australia’s outbound MICE market.
- GBTA Convention: 11-15th August in San Diego, CA / US: World’s largest business travel event with over 7,000 business travel professionals from around the world.
- Future Travel Experience Global: 10-12th September in Las Vegas, NV / US: It is all about passenger experience and business performance strategies.
- TBEX North America: 11-13th September in Finger Lakes Wine Country, NY / US: TBEX is the largest conference and networking event for travel bloggers, online travel journalists and content creators.
- Future Guest Experiences: 12-13th September in Las Vegas, NV / US: The conference serves as a forum to bring together hospitality executives from food services, lodging, travel and entertainment. It will look at how these industries are servicing today’s digital, highly connected consumer and how they are integrating emerging technology within their physical locations.
- World Youth and Student Travel Conference (WYSTC): 18-21st September in Edinburgh / UK: WYSTC is a leading travel event for the global youth, student and educational travel industry. It has been held for 27 years already.
- Travel Industry Exchange: 9-11th October in Palm Beach, CA / US: An event about travel education and the leading event for specialization.
- Brand Partnership Forum: 10-13th October in Nashville, TN / US: An exclusive 3-day events that provide 150 client-side marketers the unique opportunity to learn about today’s hottest brand partnership trends, activities and opportunities.
- IMEX America: 16-18th October in Las Vegas, NV / US: America’s worldwide exhibition for incentive travel, meetings and events.
- EyeforTravel North America: 18-19th October in Las Vegas, NV / US: This year, the 20th Annual EyeforTravel North America will bring together the travel industry’s most influential executives to discuss distribution, marketing, travel technology, data analytics, revenue management, partnerships and more.
- The Phocuswright Conference: 13-15th November in Los Angeles, CA / US: The travel sector’s largest and savviest assembly of CEOs, executives, investors and startups.
Have you find your personal selection of top travel conferences 2018? Or did we miss any?
Where do WE meet in 2018 then?